English boating holidays are fun packed adventures, through pretty countryside and historic sites.
- Family fun and plenty to do and see
- Beautiful green countryside
- Riverside pubs and immaculate villages
- Fishing and bird-watching
- Royal Parks, Castles and Palaces
Useful Info for England
If you like the look of the boating in England, why not explore our other British boating holiday destination... Scotland
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
- GPS: W1° 6.912` / N51° 37.19`
- Highway A4074, exit "Benson/Reading"
- Cholsey (11 km)
- Didcot (16 km)
- London Heathrow (60 km)
- London Gatwick (120 km)
- Location Coordinates : N51°4094457 / E: -0.5°038046
- Highway M25, exit # 11 "Staines/Chertsey" (4 km away)
- Staines (6 km)
- London Heathrow (24 km)
- London Gatwick (52 km)