Oneway: Branges to Saint Jean-de-Losne, via Navilly & Chagny
Allow 7 to 14 nights
You can’t go wrong travelling the waters to scenic Chagny to see the vineyards of the Côte de Beaune wine region!
Options & Travel info for The Burgundy Vineyards Cruise
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)
- Location coordinates : E5° 15.757`/ N47° 6.38`
- Highway A39, exit #5 (15 km away)
- Saint-Jean-De-Losne. (2km)
- Dijon - Longvic (27 km)
- Dole – Tavaux (21 km)