Oneway: Branges to Fontenoy-le-Château
Allow 10 to 14 nights
Enjoy the very best of the Burgundy, from the fine wines and tasty local specilaities to the marvelous landscapes and charming medieval villages.
Options & Travel info for The Great River Saône Long Break
You can arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide to you contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)
- Location Coordinates : E6° 12.197` / N47° 58.572`
- Highway XX, exit # XX xx" (x km away)"
- Epinal (35 km)
- Vesoul (50x km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (380 km)
- Paris Orly (350 km)
- Strasbourg (170 km)
- Mulhouse-Basel (150 km)