Oneway: Gray to Branges, via St Jean de Losne
Allow 7 to 14 nights
Ever-changing waterways shimmer blue against verdant shores as you experience the best of inland France.
Options & Travel info for The Three Regions Cruise
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: E5° 35.642`/ N47° 27.011`
- Highway A38, exit Dijon'"
- Besancon (50km)
- Dijon (50km)
- Vesoul (70km)
- Paris / Orly (140km)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle (180km)
- Geneva ( 200 km)
- Lyon (200 km)
- Basle-Mulhouse (215km)
- GPS: E5° 10.7` / N46° 38.597`
- Highway A39, exit #8 Lons Le Saunier'
- Louhans (4 km)
- Chalon sur Saone - TGV (35km)
- Lyon - 1.5 hrs (125 km)
- Geneva - 2 hrs (150 km)