Oneway: Portumna to Carrick-on-Shannon
Allow 7 to 14 nights
The golf course calls! The fishing itch must be scratched! Castles loom tall! Feel the warm embrace of Celtic charm!
Options & Travel info for The Celtic Cruise
We will happily arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Because we do this a lot, we can usually obtain a better rate than individual travellers.
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- Location coordinates : W8° 11.743` / N53° 5.558`
- Highway M50, then N7 & N52 to Birr, then R489 to Portumna
- Ballinasloe (32 km)
- Dublin (170 km)
- Shannon (98 km)
- Knock (160 km)
- GPS: W8° 5.831`/ N53° 56.607`
- Carrick on Shannon (1.5 miles / 2.5km)
- Dublin (99 miles / 158km)
- Knock (47 miles / 74km)
- Belfast (119 miles / 190km)