English boating holidays are fun packed adventures, through pretty countryside and historic sites.
Hiring a canal boat in England allows you to explore fascinating, out-of-the-way place and tailor your experience to be as relaxing or as 'full-on' as you want it to be. You can steer your boat and stop over wherever and whenever you please on the charming English waterways, which are strewn with historic cities like Oxford and Windsor. The rivers are also bustling with attractions, fishing spots and quintessential English villages with riverside pubs and immaculate village greens.
- Family fun and plenty to do and see
- Beautiful green countryside
- Riverside pubs and immaculate villages
- Fishing and bird-watching
- Royal Parks, Castles and Palaces