Feel the irresistible lure of the Shannon-Erne
- Ancient celtic monuments & religious sites
- Championship golf courses
- Wonderful fishing
- Fantastic scenery
- Friendly pubs with traditional live music
Useful Info for Ireland
Top 10 secret gems of the Shannon-Erne
Ruins of Clonmacnois
Golf at Slieve Russell Hotel in Ballyconnell
Cycle Kingfisher Trail
Horseback riding in Banagher
Shannon Harbour fishing
Carrick’s Dock Arts Centre
Swan Island Open Farm in Ballinamore
Mountshannon’s Holy Island.
If you like the look of Ireland, why not explore similar cruising destinations nearby like Scotland.
You can arrange taxi transfer between our bases and your airport or train station. Our base info documentation on our Plan your travel section will provide to you contact details & rates of local taxis.
Notes: In Ireland, we can arrange private transfers from/to main airports in advance – please ask your sales team for more details
If you are cruising "one-way", we also offer a transfer service that moves your car from your start base to your end base.
- GPS: W8° 5.831`/ N53° 56.607`
- Carrick on Shannon (1.5 miles / 2.5km)
- Dublin (99 miles / 158km)
- Knock (47 miles / 74km)
- Belfast (119 miles / 190km)
- Location coordinates : W8° 11.743` / N53° 5.558`
- Highway M50, then N7 & N52 to Birr, then R489 to Portumna
- Ballinasloe (32 km)
- Dublin (170 km)
- Shannon (98 km)
- Knock (160 km)