1. The Promoter of this competition and prize is Travelopia Holdings Limited trading as Le Boat (“Promoter”) whose principal place of trading is at DST House, St Mark’s Hill, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4BH (“Promoter Address”).
2. This Promotion is open to residents of the EU aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of any Travelopia (“Travelopia”/ the "Promoter"), companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
3. No purchase necessary. Internet and phone access is required.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person . Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for IT failures, entries lost, damaged or delayed and proof of transmission, posting or sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter reserves the right to check the validity of entries and proof of identity may be requested by the Promoter from the entrant.
5. The competition will open on 18/04/2018 09:00GMT.
6. The competition will close on 23/05/2018 midnight GMT.
7. One winner will be selected at random by computer generation, from all correct and eligible entries received before the closing time. The winner will be notified by email within 7 working days of the competition closing, to the email address provided in the winner’s entry. The accuracy of the email address is the responsibility of the entrant.
9. Prize details:
• A 7 night charter in any of our cruising locations and any boat (excluding Horzion models)
• Excludes bank holidays and high season (07/07/2018-24/08/2018)
• Prize does not include fuel, Collision Damage Waiver or any extras that the winner might use.
• All security-related taxes, currency, travel documentation, travel or medical insurance and any charges of a personal nature are the responsibility of the winner.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. The winner is not allowed to sell, transfer or auction the prize on to a third party.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the competition, extend or resume the entry period, or change or withdraw the prize at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if an event occurs that renders the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter (including without limitation reasons of force majeure) or if it cannot be guaranteed that the competition can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons and that the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The Promoter has arranged the competition in good faith but, to the fullest extent permissible by law, accepts no responsibility for and will not be liable for any claims, costs, losses, damages, expenses or liabilities of any kind (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with the competition or with the acceptance, possession, use or any other aspect of any prize awarded. Your legal rights as a customer are not affected.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
14. If the winner cannot be contacted within 10 days or is not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
15. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter’s control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
17. Details of the prize winner’s first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter Address above and stating the name and date of the promotion.
18. The name, county and photograph of the winner may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes, including without limitation being filmed, interviews, photo shoots, etc. The winner agrees to take part in such publicity and grant a worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional and royalty-free licence to the Promoter and all necessary rights and consents for the full period of any intellectual property rights to use the winner’s photograph, voice, likeness and/or image, and the name and age of the winner in any media without further payment or permission, for any future promotional activity.
19. In addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and will do so in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. In addition, by entering this promotion you agree that Le Boat may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. If you do not agree to this you can opt out of receiving marketing communications from Travelopia and its business partners by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from us.
20. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Travelopia staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
21. The Promoter reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to reject entries and disqualify entrants, including without limitation where the Promoter has cause to believe that there has been a breach in these terms and conditions or the entrant has interfered with the fair running of this competition, including by manipulating entries or the results, or has provided false information or has acted unethically in any other way.
22. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
23. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
24. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.